Your Mason Card is your official university ID card and your key to life on campus!
The Mason ID Card is the all-in-one card to access your Mason Money, meal plan, campus facilities, athletic events, and more. Your first Mason ID is free. If treated properly, the card will last your entire stay at Mason. There is a $20 replacement fee for lost, damaged and stolen cards.
Mason Square Card Office
Van Metre Hall, Suite 220
(located in the Campus Administration suite)
Hours of Operation
In order to print a Mason ID:
- Students must be registered for the current semester.
- Electronic approval hiring process (in Banner) must be complete for faculty/staff, contract employees, and affiliates.
- Some form of picture ID (i.e. current driver’s license, military ID, Visa, Passport) must be presented before obtaining the first Mason ID.
- Please bring your G number.
Get started with printing your ID at Mason Square:
- Visit the Mason Card Office website to learn about your Mason ID.
- Read the requirements and upload your photo online.
- Call the Mason Square card office, 703-993-2095, to request it be printed.
- Stop by anytime during our normal operating hours to pick it up.
- Don’t want to upload your photo online? Stop by during office hours and have your picture taken and ID printed. No appointment necessary.