Your Mason Card is your official university ID card and your key to life on campus!
The Mason ID Card is the all-in-one card to access your Mason Money, meal plan, campus facilities, athletic events, and more. Your first Mason ID is free. If treated properly, the card will last your entire stay at Mason. There is a $20 replacement fee for lost, damaged and stolen cards.
Mason Square Card Office
Van Metre Hall, Suite 220
(located in the Campus Administration suite)
Hours of Operation
|Monday||Noon - 6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||Noon - 6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||Noon - 6:00 pm|
|Thursday||Noon - 6:00 pm|
In order to print a Mason ID:
- Students must be registered for the current semester.
- Electronic approval hiring process (in Banner) must be complete for faculty/staff, contract employees, and affiliates.
- Some form of picture ID (i.e. current driver’s license, military ID, Visa, Passport) must be presented before obtaining the first Mason ID.
- Please bring your G number.
Get started with printing your ID at Mason Square:
- Visit the Mason Card Office website to learn about your Mason ID.
- Schedule an appointment here (choose Arlington as your location).
- Read the requirements for a photo upload and upload your photo here, or have your picture taken in our office.
- Attend your appointment and receive your ID! Be sure to bring a current government-issued ID and your G number.